Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Harriman drops out of 12th District race | harriman, district, democratic - The Telegraph

Harriman drops out of 12th District race | harriman, district, democratic - The Telegraph

click link above

from article


The Telegraph
Brad Harriman, the Democratic nominee in Illinois' 12th Congressional District, announced Tuesday he is withdrawing from the race to succeed U.S. Rep. Jerry Costello for health reasons.
Harriman, of O'Fallon, said his decision followed a consultation with his doctor regarding the need to address a non-life-threatening neurological condition.
"Today, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce that I am ending my campaign after consultation with my doctor," Harriman said in a prepared statement. "I know in my heart that this decision is in the best interest of the voters of Southern Illinois, who deserve a candidate that can withstand the pace that this race will require.

Read more: http://www.thetelegraph.com/articles/harriman-70841-district-democratic.html#ixzz1wJXtdfXG

No comments: